We are offering a different type of funeral service.
Unlike other funeral directors and comparison websites we include all the fees.
The Price stated is the amount you will pay to cover the cost of the entire funeral.
£999 One Fixed Price Including All Fees
Direct cremation is offered to answer the specific requests of families who choosethe most simple, dignified and economical means of arranging their loved-one’s funeral.
This is a lower-cost option and practical alternative when compared to a traditional funeral service.
The Deceased is first cremated without any initial service or procession.
A memorial service can then be held, if desired, following the cremation, and at a time, date and location more convenient, and perhaps more fitting.
What our Direct Cremation Package Includes:
- Continual guidance and support at this most difficult time
- Transfer to the crematorium in our specialist vehicle
- There are some important forms that will need to be filled in, signed, and returned, this will include the agreement and an application for cremation. This can be done at our premises by post or email
- Delivery of Ashes, Collection of Ashes, or scattering of the ashes at the Crematorium Gardens
- Collection from hospital, private home, nursing/care home between 9am and 5pm
- The cremation process is exactly the same as for more traditional services – everyone is cremated individually and the ashes are carefully collected at the end for the handing over to the bereaved
Get help with funeral costs
You could get a Funeral Expenses Payment (also called a Funeral Payment) if you get certain benefits and need help to pay for a funeral you’re arranging.
If you require any further specific information regarding assistance with funeral payments we will have happy to discuss with you.
In order for us to keep our costs down we do require cleared funds three days prior to the funeral taking place. (Excluding DWP Applications)
This can be made by either bank transfer, debit/credit card.
For collections outside of Kent (London and Essex) an additional £200 will apply for collecting your loved one.
- Head Office:
119 High Street, Hythe, Kent. CT21 5JJ
- Office & Stores :
83/85 High Street, Dover, Kent. CT16 1EB