THE TRADITIONAL FUNERAL
The Total Price You Pay
Our Traditional Funeral
This company will always make every possible effort to ensure your loved one has a funeral that is compassionate, caring and sympathetic taking into account the wishes and requests of the deceased, family, and loved ones.
- We’ll remove your loved one from their place of death into our care
- If death occurs out of normal working hours, at home or in a care home, we’ll remove your loved one into our care, out of hours, at no extra cost
- We’ll prepare, care for and dress your loved one•
, Our traditional British coffin that is hand crafted in the UK, from Quality oak veneer. Excellent finish, simple lines and classic design. Includes handles, coffin Liner and Name plate. All traditional coffins are available in the following Wood Stains: Dark Oak, Light Oak, Mahogany, Mid Oak, and Rose. .
Your loved one will rest at our premises, or if required at our chapel of rest. Very bespoke with the facility to put up pictures personal items and music if required
- You’ll be able to visit your loved one by appointment at a time that’s convenient to you
- We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork and make all the arrangements for the Funeral service, including liaising with third parties such as the crematorium, minister or celebrant.
- We’ll provide a 4 page order of service (with a quantity of 30).
- We’ll transport your loved one from our premises with your choice of route, and the ability to travel “in cortege” from the family home or other requested address to the crematorium.
- We’ll provide transportation of two limousines (each one will carry 6 people) which will collect you from home and follow the hearse to the crematorium.
Limousines will be made available after the funeral chauffer family and loved ones to a venue afterwards
- Our Friendly team will be there at the funeral to support and guide you through such a difficult and stressful time
Silk Floral tributes Such as Mum Dad supplied at no extra cost
Condolence Book specific to the deceased supplied at no extra cost
Third Party Fees/Disbursements.
There aren’t any 2595.00 is what you pay
If you require any further specific information we will have happy to discuss with you.
* There maybe additional Doctors fees of £164.00 required, which we are unable to confirm until we have collected your loved one.
Get help with funeral costs
You could get a Funeral Expenses Payment (also called a Funeral Payment) if you get certain benefits and need help to pay for a funeral you’re arranging.
We do offer a free no obligation consultation at our premises, at your home, over the telephone or by face time to give advice.
In order for us to keep our costs down we do require cleared funds three days prior to the funeral taking place. (Excluding DWP Applications)
This can be made by either bank transfer, debit/credit card.
- 83/85 High Street, Dover, Kent. CT16 1EB