We are offering a different type of funeral service.
Unlike other funeral directors and comparison websites we include all the fees.
The Price stated is the amount you will pay to cover the cost of the entire funeral.
THE TRADITIONAL FUNERAL
£2595 one Fixed Price Including All Fees
Our Traditional Funeral
This company will always make every possible effort to ensure your loved one has a funeral that is compassionate, caring and sympathetic taking into account the wishes and requests of the deceased, family, and loved ones.
- We’ll remove your loved one from their place of death into our care
- Celebrant/Priest/Humanist will visit family prior to taking the chosen type of service that will produce the funeral most fitting for the deceased and wishes of the family
- If death occurs out of normal working hours, at home or in a care home, we’ll remove your loved one into our care, out of hours, at no extra cost
- We’ll transport your loved one from our premises with your choice of route, and the ability to travel “in cortege” from the family home or other requested address to the crematorium
- We’ll prepare, care for and dress your loved one
- We’ll provide transportation of two limousines (each one will carry 6 people) which will collect you from home and follow the hearse to the
- Our traditional British coffin that is hand crafted in the UK, from Quality oak veneer. Excellent finish, simple lines and classic design. Includes handles, coffin Liner and Name plate. All traditional coffins are available in the following Wood Stains: Dark Oak, Light Oak, Mahogany, Mid Oak, and Rose
- Limousines will be made available after the funeral chauffer family and loved ones to a venue afterwards
- Your loved one will rest at our premises, or if required at our chapel of rest. Very bespoke with the facility to put up pictures personal items and music if
- Our Friendly team will be there at the funeral to support and guide you through such a difficult and stressful time
- You’ll be able to visit your loved one by appointment at a time that’s convenient to you
- Silk Floral tributes Such as Mum Dad supplied at no extra cost
- We’ll provide a 4 page order of service (with a quantity of 30).
- Condolence Book specific to the deceased supplied at no extra cost
- We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork and make all the arrangements for the Funeral service, including liaising with third parties such as the
crematorium, minister or celebrant.
Get help with funeral costs
You could get a Funeral Expenses Payment (also called a Funeral Payment) if you get certain benefits and need help to pay for a funeral you’re arranging.
If you require any further specific information regarding assistance with funeral payments we will have happy to discuss with you.
In order for us to keep our costs down we do require cleared funds three days prior to the funeral taking place. (Excluding DWP Applications)
This can be made by either bank transfer, debit/credit card.
For collections outside of Kent (London and Essex) an additional £200 will apply for collecting your loved one.
- Head Office:
119 High Street, Hythe, Kent. CT21 5JJ
- Office & Stores :
83/85 High Street, Dover, Kent. CT16 1EB