If You on a Low Income and Need Help to Pay for a Funeral.
To get a Funeral Payment from the social fund provided by the Government you need to fall into the following criteria
- get certain benefits or tax credits
- meet the rules on your relationship with the deceased
- claim in time
- meet the rules on where the funeral takes place
Benefits and tax credits
You may be eligible if you or your partner get any of the following benefits or tax credits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Working Tax Credit which includes a disability or severe disability element
- Child Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
We are happy to take assist in regarding the Funeral Payment Claim Form SF200, and provide a free appointment at our office to complete the application.
Do not hesitate to call us on Dover 01304 763029 and arrange a mutually convenient time.
- 83/85 High Street, Dover, Kent. CT16 1EB